You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your Internet connection are aware of this agreement and comply with it.
Intellectual-Property RightsThe Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement of it) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of that material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.This agreement permits you to use the Website for your personal, noncommercial use only (unauthorized commercial uses do not include commercial uses allowed under the Dirty.com Operator Agreement). You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on the Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of those materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, noncommercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If the Company provides desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, noncommercial use, on condition that you agree to be bound by the Company’s end user license agreement for those applications.
- If the Company provides social media features with certain content, you may take those actions as are enabled by those features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website.
TrademarksThe Company name, the terms Dirty.com, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use those marks without the Company’s written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Prohibited UsesYou may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this agreement. You must not use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the Content Standards stated in this agreement.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without the Company’s written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including by using email addresses or usernames associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by the Company, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you must not:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without the Company’s written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise try to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
User ContributionsThe Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (“post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards stated in this agreement.Any User Contribution you post to the Website will be considered nonconfidential and nonproprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you hereby grant the Company and its affiliates and service providers, and each of their and the Company’s respective licensees, successors, and assigns a license to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You state that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to the Company and its affiliates and service providers, and each of their and the Company’s respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
- All your User Contributions do and will comply with this agreement.
Monitoring and Enforcement
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in its sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that it considers necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion, including if it believes that that User Contribution violates this agreement, including the Content Standards, infringes any intellectual-property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Website or the public, or could create liability for the Company.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual-property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any reason, including any violation of this agreement.
Content StandardsThese content standards apply to all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Depict or portray incest, rape or nonconsensual sex, extreme violence, torture, nonconsensual pain, blood, cutting, erotic asphyxiation, torture, necrophilia, sadomasochistic abuse or bondage, genital mutilation, bestiality, urination, defecation, enema play, vomiting, or menstrual bleeding.
- Promote child pornography or depict nudity or sexuality by an age-inappropriate-looking individual (i.e., someone who looks younger than 18-years old, regardless of their actual age, including an individual who is portrayed or otherwise made to appear as a person under 18-years old by virtue of the script, make-up, demeanor, costuming, settings, or props).
- Promote involuntary or revenge pornography, including photographs, videos, or digital images of a person in a state of nudity or engaged in any act of sexual conduct, taken or posted without that person’s permission.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act, including promoting, offering, or advertising prostitution or escort services.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person; or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by the Company or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Copyright InfringementIf you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see the Copyright Policy for instructions on sending the Company a notice of copyright infringement. It is the Company’s policy to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information PostedThe information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. The Company is not making any warranty about the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on that information is strictly at your own risk. The Company disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on those materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, or reporting services. All statements or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. The Company is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Other Terms and ConditionsAdditional terms and conditions may also apply to specific portions, services, or features of the Website, including the Dirty.com Operator Agreement. Any additional terms and conditions are incorporated by this reference into this agreement.
Linking to the WebsiteYou may link to the Website’s homepage, on condition that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage the Company’s reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in a way that suggests any form of association, approval, or endorsement on the Company’s part without the Company’s express written consent.
Links from the WebsiteIf the Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. The Company has no control over the contents of those websites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for those websites.
Geographic RestrictionsThe owner of the Website is based in Chile. The Company makes no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside the British Virgin Islands. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the British Virgin Islands, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of WarrantiesYou understand that the Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. To the greatest extent provided by law, the Company will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or any services or items obtained through the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.Your use of the Website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the Website is at your own risk. The Website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the Website are provided “as is” and “as available,” without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither the Company nor any person associated with the Company is making any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the Website. Neither the Company nor anyone associated with the Company represents or warrants that the Website, its content, or any services or items obtained through the Website will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the Website or any services or items obtained through the Website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.To the greatest extent provided by law, the Company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, and fitness for particular purpose.The foregoing does not affect any warranties that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Limitation on LiabilityTo the greatest extent provided by law, in no event will the Company, its affiliates, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Website, any websites linked to it, any content on the Website or those other websites or any services or items obtained through the Website or those other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.The foregoing does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
IndemnificationYou will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of this agreement or your use of the Website, including your User Contributions, any use of the Website’s content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in this agreement or your use of any information obtained from the Website.
Limitation on Time to File ClaimsAny cause of action or claim you may have arising out of or relating to this agreement or the Website must be commenced within one year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise, that cause of action or claim is permanently barred.
Waiver and SeverabilityNo waiver by the Company of any term stated in this agreement will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of that term or a waiver of any other term, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under this agreement will not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.If any provision of this agreement is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, that provision will be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent so that the remaining provisions of this agreement will continue in full effect.
FeedbackThe Company encourages you to give feedback about the Company or the Website. But the Company will not treat as confidential any suggestion or idea you give, and nothing in this agreement will restrict the Company’s right to use, profit from, disclose, publish, or otherwise exploit any feedback, without payment to you.
Ready to join dirty.com for free?
There are dozens of features for members to enjoy after free registration. Stay anonymous: we never share data with third parties, and none of your personal details are visible to other users. An active and busy marketplace: with over 1,000,000 buyers and sellers already registered on dirty.com, don't miss the chance to increase your income and join a welcoming community.
Get Free Account Now