The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement of it) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of that material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.This agreement permits you to use the Website for your personal, noncommercial use only (unauthorized commercial uses do not include commercial uses allowed under the
Dirty.com Operator Agreement). You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on the Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of those materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, noncommercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If the Company provides desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, noncommercial use, on condition that you agree to be bound by the Company’s end user license agreement for those applications.
- If the Company provides social media features with certain content, you may take those actions as are enabled by those features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website (unauthorized commercial uses do not include commercial uses allowed under the
Dirty.com Operator Agreement).If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of this agreement, your right to use the Website will stop immediately and you must, at the Company’s option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by this agreement is a breach of this agreement and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
These content standards apply to all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Depict or portray incest, rape or nonconsensual sex, extreme violence, torture, nonconsensual pain, blood, cutting, erotic asphyxiation, torture, necrophilia, sadomasochistic abuse or bondage, genital mutilation, bestiality, urination, defecation, enema play, vomiting, or menstrual bleeding.
- Promote child pornography or depict nudity or sexuality by an age-inappropriate-looking individual (i.e., someone who looks younger than 18-years old, regardless of their actual age, including an individual who is portrayed or otherwise made to appear as a person under 18-years old by virtue of the script, make-up, demeanor, costuming, settings, or props).
- Promote involuntary or revenge pornography, including photographs, videos, or digital images of a person in a state of nudity or engaged in any act of sexual conduct, taken or posted without that person’s permission.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act, including promoting, offering, or advertising prostitution or escort services.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person; or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by the Company or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see the Copyright Policy for instructions on sending the Company a notice of copyright infringement. It is the Company’s policy to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. The Company is not making any warranty about the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on that information is strictly at your own risk. The Company disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on those materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, or reporting services. All statements or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. The Company is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
Other Terms and Conditions
Additional terms and conditions may also apply to specific portions, services, or features of the Website, including the Dirty.com Operator Agreement. Any additional terms and conditions are incorporated by this reference into this agreement.
Linking to the Website
You may link to the Website’s homepage, on condition that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage the Company’s reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in a way that suggests any form of association, approval, or endorsement on the Company’s part without the Company’s express written consent.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. The Company has no control over the contents of those websites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for those websites.
The owner of the Website is based in Chile. The Company makes no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside the British Virgin Islands. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the British Virgin Islands, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that the Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. To the greatest extent provided by law, the Company will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or any services or items obtained through the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.Your use of the Website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the Website is at your own risk. The Website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the Website are provided “as is” and “as available,” without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither the Company nor any person associated with the Company is making any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the Website. Neither the Company nor anyone associated with the Company represents or warrants that the Website, its content, or any services or items obtained through the Website will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the Website or any services or items obtained through the Website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.To the greatest extent provided by law, the Company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, and fitness for particular purpose.The foregoing does not affect any warranties that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Limitation on Liability
To the greatest extent provided by law, in no event will the Company, its affiliates, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Website, any websites linked to it, any content on the Website or those other websites or any services or items obtained through the Website or those other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.The foregoing does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of this agreement or your use of the Website, including your User Contributions, any use of the Website’s content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in this agreement or your use of any information obtained from the Website.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Any cause of action or claim you may have arising out of or relating to this agreement or the Website must be commenced within one year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise, that cause of action or claim is permanently barred.
Waiver and Severability
No waiver by the Company of any term stated in this agreement will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of that term or a waiver of any other term, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under this agreement will not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.If any provision of this agreement is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, that provision will be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent so that the remaining provisions of this agreement will continue in full effect.
The Company encourages you to give feedback about the Company or the Website. But the Company will not treat as confidential any suggestion or idea you give, and nothing in this agreement will restrict the Company’s right to use, profit from, disclose, publish, or otherwise exploit any feedback, without payment to you.